The G-Force program is for 13-to-18 year olds with galactosemia and siblings without galactosemia. If you have galactosemia and are 19 years old or older, please check out the Generation G and AGERs programs.
G-Force activities are organized into small, age-appropriate groups.
The goals for the G-Force program are to:
- Meet, interact, and build friendships with other young adults with galactosemia
- Learn about the latest research and share your experiences and concerns about galactosemia
Are you ready for new heights?
The G-Force program at the Denver Galactosemia Foundation Conference is all about bringing old and new friends together - sharing life experiences, enjoying fun times, learning from the doctors and other professionals, interacting with one another - and Reaching Higher!
Key information about registration and arrival:
- If you register for the G-force program, you will be attending both on-site and off-site activities
- Online registration will be your only opportunity to sign up for the G-force program. It will NOT be possible to sign up for the G-force program at the conference because we need accurate counts for the group activities well in advance
- Plan to arrive on Wednesday night or Thursday morning because Generation G registration begins on Thursday at 3 pm and the private Comedy/Magic Show just for Generation Gs and G-Forcers is also on Thursday night
We have a lot of memorable exciting activities planned for ALL and we look forward to seeing you in Denver!
(864)363-4768 (call or text is fine)